Thursday, March 22, 2012

Triple Treat Flower

Have I mentioned how cool Pinterest is?  So many ideas at the touch of your finger tips!  And it's cool that it's a free site for promoting whatever you're into....It's also nice to be able to store all my ideas in one place instead of wondering where did I find this idea from.....So that brings me to tonight's awesome card I found on Pinterest!  Just changed a couple things and made it my own creation.  This stamp set is one of my favorites so I hope Stampin' Up! keeps it around for the next catalog. I've used it for every season by just changing the color of the ink. 


Cardstock:  Perfect plum, whisper white, old olive, Patterns designer series paper stack in subtles and brights

Stamp set:  Triple Treat Flower, Teeny Tiny Wishes

Accessories:  Big Shot!, Little leaves sizzlits die, Fancy flower punch, 5-Petal flower punch, 1/2" circle punch, word window punch, 3/8" perfect plum taffeta ribbon, subtles & brights brads

Don't forget there's just a little over a week left to take advantage of Sale-a-bration going on.  Don't miss out on the opportunity of free merchandise while you replenish your basic supplies!  Check out the catalog here

No comments:

Post a Comment