Friday, January 27, 2012

Stamp club card

Evening all!  I can't tell you how exciting this week has been.  Getting my blog started has been a large step in taking my business to the next level.  At night I go to bed with tons of thoughts running through my head and in the morning I wake up excited thinking about what's the next thing I can put on my blog.  I think my husband finally believes that I'm taking this quite seriously. 

So on to the reason I have this blog....we need some inspiration for creating some fun cards. 

This card was one that the girls made for stamp club this month.  Have I mentioned that I love the new Twitterpated DSP in the new mini catalog! 



Cardstock:  Island indigo, whisper white,  baja breeze, blushing bride, riding hood red, and Twitterpated DSP

Stamp set:  PS I Love You

Accessories:  1-3/4" scallop circle punch,  1-3/8" circle punch,  1-1/4" circle punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, 3/8" pleated satin ribbon


If you haven't checked out the Sell-A-Bration catalog yet, click on the icon at the top of this page.  Or if you like to receive a copy by mail drop me an e-mail, karlita@tctwest.net and I can get one sent to you.   I'd love to hear from you!  Until next time, happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment