Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday Daniel!

Today's feature was my son's birthday card for turning 3 years old.  When I saw this stamp set in the catalog I knew I had to have it.  But amazingly it took me months to finally use it!  It's kind of like being a kid because I have too many toys to play with that some just sit on the sidelines  :-)  And yes, I do have stampsets that were bought with good intentions but never got mounted, and thus, never used.  Don't let my husband know! 

The bright colors in the Big Top Birthday DSP were just perfect for this stamp set.  Would love to have some time to create some scrapbook pages with this awesome paper!  If you look closely, I stamped clouds on the real red cardstock with versamark.



Cardstock:  Real red, tempting turquoise, whisper white, basic black, and Big Top Birthday DSP

Stamp Set:  Up, Up and Away

Accessories:  Dotted scallop ribbon border punch, Big Shot, Perfect polka dots embossing folder

Don't forget to take advantage of the biggest event of the year with Stampin' Up!, Sale-A-Bration!  It's a great time to host a show or stock up an all your favorite products.  E-mail me at karlita@tctwest.net  I'd love to hear from you! 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card, Kari! Congratulations on starting your blog! Big Hugs!!!

    ReplyDelete