Thursday, October 11, 2012

Wintery spirit & Good news!!

Today I enjoyed a nice day away from "work" and spent the day at home making more cards for my upcoming craft shows.  It barely reached 40 degrees today so that made it even better making Christmas cards. 

Now for the good news post.....I have a new addition to my team!!!!  YEAHHHHH!!!!!  Please help me welcome Terri Burton from Laurel, MT.  It's more like an addition and a half since her and her husband are welcoming their third child in December!  She loves to make special treats for her kids' teachers and all the neighborhood kids for the holidays.  Her kit arrived just today and she enjoyed free shipping!  Who else wants to take the plunge and get a discount on merchandise you already love?  Do you have a wish list longer than your arm:)  Hobby demonstrators are welcome to join my team!  Stampin' Up! is a company for everyone no matter what your desire is.  Click here to join my team!

Today's card uses one of Stampin' Up!s all time classic stamp sets:  Lovely as a Tree.  I've said it before, but this stamp set can just NOT RETIRE!!  And did you notice that cool watermark on my picture?  Thanks to the wonderful son of my upline, Becky Roberts, who was kind enough to create it for me.  We have our own IT department:)


Cardstock:  Sahara sand, Always artichoke, Very vanilla, Early espresso Core'dinations card stock

Stamp set:  Lovely as a Tree, Greetings of the Season

Accessories:  Big Shot!, Labels collections framelits, 1/2" Cherry Cobbler seam binding ribbon, Cherry Cobbler dazzling details, the new Stampin' sanding block, Core'dinations dust buddy, and Woodgrain Textured Impressions embossing folder

If you need help tackling your Christmas card list, give me a call or drop me an e-mail, and we can arrange a class or private show for you and your friends to make some cards.  karlita@tctwest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment