Sunday, September 30, 2012

Thoughts & Prayers

I'm sure glad it's a start to a new week!  I've been working like crazy to get ready for my first craft show that was yesterday.  Now I've been left to catch up on the things that have been put to the side.

Tonight's post is one of the cards I created for the craft show.  Haven't made a sympathy card in a while so brought this set out of the closet to use.


Cardstock:  Sahara sand, Early Espresso, Very vanilla

Stamp set:  Thoughts & Prayers

Accessories:  Crumb Cake 3/8" Taffeta Ribbon, Basic pearls, Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Big Shot!, Framed Tulips embossing folder


If you didn't catch me yesterday, I have three more shows coming up in October and November.  And the list may grow as I find out of more possibilities! 

Saturday, October 20th, St Agnes in Red Lodge 9-3
Saturday, October 27th, St Patrick's in Billings 9-3
Saturday, November 3rd, St Bernard's in Billings Heights 9-3

I'm having a special on purchasing retired product.  When you purchase any of my retired product at regular price you can choose any equally priced product out of the catalog for FREE!  E-mail with any questions or you need to know what's available!  Have a great week!  Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment