Sunday, February 3, 2013

I Love You

I was needing to create some cards for display at one of the local bakeries in town and looked through my photos taken at Leadership a few weeks ago.  Realizing I hadn't used this stamp set, I figured this one would work.  Not sure who created the original card but I made a few changes as I didn't have all the stamp sets used.  Hope you like this evenings post!  Last but not least check out my favorite commercial from tonight's Super Bowl.  







Stamp set:  Cross my Heart, Hearts a Flutter

Cardstock:  Whisper White, Primrose Petals, More Amore Specialty DSP, vellum

Accessories:  Honeycomb Textured Embossing folder, Hearts a Flutter die, primrose 3/8" stitched satin ribbon, Elegant Butterfly punch, Beautiful Wings Embosslits




I am who I am today because of my strong upbringing raised on a farm.  So thanks to my parents and grandparents for all your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment