Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Welcome Back!!

No, I have not dropped off the face of the earth or run away with "Raul" the pool boy. :)  Just been busy with changes in life and trying to figure out a new rhythm....They say you can only handle as much as God has thrown at you.....well, in that case I must be Super Woman!  Just kidding, but it sure does feel that way sometimes.  

This card is one that we created for class back in February.  I LOVE the colors!  And even though it was created for Valentines Day it could easily be used for any occasion wanting to express love.



Stamp Set:  Hearts a Flutter

Cardstock:  Smoky Slate, Pool Party, Real Red, Whisper White

Accessories:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Real Red 1/4" Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Hearts A Flutter framelits, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Expressions Thinlits Dies, Big Shot!

In just a few short weeks Stampin' Up! will be releasing the retirement list in preparation for the release of the new catalog in June.  If you want to be included in my email list just drop me a message at karlita@tctwest.net  I look forward to hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment