Monday, April 30, 2012

Nurse Owl

Today we received some unfortunate news regarding my mother-in-law so I needed a card for my husband to bring her for her surgery tomorrow.  I wanted something light hearted and thought this card fit the bill and will hopefully lift her spirits.  I've always loved the owl punch so couldn't resist making this one.  Her little nurse hat is the apron upside down.   


again I didn't get as clear of an image as I wanted, sorry!

Cardstock:  Cherry cobbler, Very vanilla, Crumb cake, Marina mist, Early espresso, and Regals patterns designer series paper stack

Stamp set:  Word Play

Accessories:  Owl Builder punch, Scallop Trim border punch, Itty Bitty shapes punch pack, 1/2" Cherry cobbler seam-binding ribbon

Thanks for stopping by and have a blessed week!  Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment