Friday, April 27, 2012

Send Me Soaring

My husband and I had our first date night in I can't tell you how long...possibly before the kids were around. And it's only because they had a birthday party to go to!  I know it's sad....So I got home from work today and had a little bit of time to come up with a little boy birthday card.  I've been wanting to do this card for awhile so here was the perfect chance.  Could easily swap out the kites and replace it for the balloons in Up, up and away. 

I apologize for the blurry photo.  Camera wasn't cooperating!

Cardstock:  Whisper white, Wild Wasabi, Marina Mist, Daffodil delight, and Not Quite Navy

Stamp set:  Send Me Soaring, Up, Up and Away, and Inspired by Nature

Accessories:  Sponge, Modern label punch, Decorative label punch, 1-3/8" circle punch

With all the excitement generated from the retired lists coming out in the last few weeks, don't forget about the current mini catalog that expires in just a few days.  April 30th is the last day to get anything out of the current Occasions Mini catalog.  Some items may carry over into the new Idea Book but we won't know for a few weeks yet.  So don't take the chance on missing out your favorites from the Occasions Mini catalog.  Click on the catalog on the sidebar to the right and double check your wish list. Until next time, happy stamping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment