Monday, April 23, 2012

Thank You!

Pocket silhouettes is another of my favorite stamp sets so I was completely bummed to find it on the Stampin' Up! retired stamp list.  (insert sad face....)  It's so versatile!  It could be used on a sympathy card, a thank you card, birthday card, or just a "because" card.  I came up with this thank you card for the club girls this month that accompanied their order.  I used this color combination since this color is also retiring and I have a lot to use up.  Seems I overestimated my need for packages of DSP this year.  Definately need to cut back with the new catalog! 



Card stock:  Concord crush, very vanilla, First Edition Specialty DSP

Stamp Set:  Pocket Silhouettes and Curly Cute

Accessories:  Big Shot!, Labels collection framelits die, Dexxtured impressions designer frames, extra-large oval punch, dotted scallop ribbon border punch, concord crush 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon

Don't forget to check back tomorrow for the latest releases for MDS.  I can't wait to show you a project I've been working on.  But it's a gift so you'll have to wait until the recipient receives it.  I'm so proud of my first project...I hope you'll love it as much as I do! 

Don't forget to check out the retired stamp list that will only last until May 31.  Make your shopping list and then head over to my Stampin' Up! website to do your shopping! 


No comments:

Post a Comment