Sunday, July 22, 2012

Back to reality!!

I was off in stamping world for a wonderful four days at the Stampin' Up! convention in Salt Lake City.  Every day was filled with informative classes, make and take sessions where we made beautiful projects, or Main stage demonstrations which followed by the ever exciting "Prize Patrol" (everyone's favorite event).  All the attendees were given different color coded wrist bands.  After every main stage demonstration there was a drawing where the recipients would receive free items that were used in the demo just seen.  It always generates tons of excitement, cheering, screaming, and dancing. 

We started off convention with an Inking Everything team meeting followed by a group swap.  Of course there's the Becky version of our pillow gifts for coming to convention. 



These cute little purses were filled with a paper bobbin that was attached to a new pair of paper snips.  So adorable!!

Below is our ever growing Inking Everything team coming from all areas of the country. 



And here's our fearless leader, Becky Roberts, and my newest downline, Charlotte Hondl, and me too :)  Becky earned some top awards this year including earning the Grand Vacation to Fiji in 2013, Founders Circle, and the Achievers Bonus.  Of course there's extra "perks" for all these awards :) 


 
We had our own mini awards ceremony at our team meeting.  This included crowning Lorri Heiling, Miss Fiji, as she earned her first Grand Vacation. Congratulations  Lorri, you deserve it!



Then I made it a point to find the sweet and talented Heather Summers of Stamp with Heather.  I have taken two of her online classes learning MDS (My Digital Studio) and just had to give her my sincere thank you!  She is so talented and successful as she raked in numerous awards this year including the Artisan Award for the second year in a row. 



And next we have my dear roommate from last year, Connie Collins of Constantly Stamping and my teammate Ruthie Graen from Fayetteville, AR. 



When I finally got back home today the kids couldn't wait to see what treasures I brought back for them. 



Here the kids are sporting the newest SU! bags

Thanks for stopping by and browsing my little treasures from convention.  Next year is the 25th anniversary for Stampin' Up! so it's going to be a GRAND event.  Make plans to attend with me next year and absorb all the excitement.  And remember, Stampin' Up! has begun offering the new low price of $99 for joining as a demonstrator and you can create your own customizable kit.  If you're ready to join me in this excitement,  click here to be directed to my online Stampin' Up! website and sign up.  I'd love to have you join my Starlight Stampers team!

No comments:

Post a Comment