Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Convention news & Ribbon shares!

Today, I'm headed off to Salt Lake City for convention!!!  Can't believe it's finally here.  But not to spare, I have a special offer for you while I'm away!  I'm offering double punches on your rewards cards!  Normally for every $50 increment you purchase you'll receive one punch.  Then when you accumulate 10 punches you'll receive a stamp set out of the catalog valued at $30.  However, until I come back on Sunday, you'll receive 2 punches for every $50 spent!!!  So head over to my Stampin' Up! online store and have some fun filling your bag!! 

And for the second big item, I'm going to offer ribbon shares for the first time.  Below are the details for this great offer! 

Group #1 – New in color 3/8” stitched satin ribbon - $16.00

3 new in colors
3 yards of each color
15 yard total

Gumball green, midnight muse, primrose petals, raspberry ripple, summer starfruit


Group #2- New ¼” stitched grosgrain ribbon - $18.00

10 new colors
3 yards of each color
30 yards total

Basic gray, daffodil delight, early espresso, night of navy, pacific point, pretty in pink, real red, rich razzleberry, whisper white, wild wasabi


Group #3 – 3/8 ruffled ribbon - $18.00

5 new in colors
3 yards of each color
15 yards total

Calypso coral, island indigo, lucky limeade, pool party, wisteria wonder


Group #4 – 3/8” taffeta ribbon-  $25.00

10 colors
3 yards of each color
30 yards total

Basic black, certainly celery, crumb cake, not quite navy, perfect plum, pink pirouette, riding hood red, so saffron, soft suede, whisper white


Group #5 – 1/8” taffeta ribbon - $21.00

10 colors
3 yards of each color
30 yards total

Very vanilla, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, regal rose, real red, marina mist, old olive, early espresso baja breeze, and basic black


Group #6 – ½” seam binding ribbon - $20.00

8 colors
3 yards of each color
24 yards total
Very vanilla, cherry cobbler, always artichoke, baja breeze, crumb cake, rose red, pool party, daffodil delight


I need to receive your order by Sunday, July 29th
 so I know how much ribbon I’ll need to order.  Once I receive the order from Stampin’ Up!  I’ll wrap your shares around a piece of chipboard and  then package in a plastic bag.  It’s a great way to get a sampling of all the colors without having to buy the full roll!   The ribbon shares do not qualify for the doubl punch rewards. 

If you have any questions, please drop me an e-mail.  karlita@tctwest.net  I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment