Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Mojo Monday 249

I have wanted to participate in a blog sketch challenge for so long and never seem to have the time to do it.  So I saw this sketch this week and new exactly what I wanted to do!  Think I may be using this one for my team swap at Convention next week :-) 


I love the clean and simple elegance of creating with just white and silver. 




Cardstock:  Whisper white, Brushed silver

Stamp set:  Embellished Events

Accessories:  Big Shot!, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Vintage Faceted Designer Buttons, Rhinestone basic jewels, Whisper White Baker's Twine, 5/8" Organza ribbon, paper piercer, silver embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!  Any questions, or want to join my stamp club starting this fall, drop me an email, karlita@tctwest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment