Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 2 Merry Christmas to Me!!

This just seems to be the best weekend for me :)  The first part of today's post is non-Stampin' Up! related but I have to share my great news.  It's been a long time in the coming and I have been a very patient person.  But I have finally gotten my wish.  We drove to Belgrade, MT yesterday and stopped at Yellowstone Harley Davidson and I came home with my new ride! 



So now I can complete my Stampin' Up! convention statement.....I am....a Harley owner!  She has such a nice roar :) 

Now onto stamping business, since that's the reason you're here.  Here's a little stampin trick for you ladies that prefer the clear mount stamps. When you get a new stamp set, punch out your stamp sets and then peel off the backing from the large piece that was holding the stamps.  Now place that large piece back in the case.



Peel the backing off the stamps, remove the vinyl cling mount and attach to the back of your stamp.  Now place those stamps back in the cutout area with the rubber facing up.  Your stamp won't slide around and you can view the images from the back of your case.






Another handy trick for getting your stamps to stick to your clear blocks....dab some 2 way glue to the vinyl part of your stamp.  Allow drying time.  The glue dries clear and gives you just a little extra adhesive to stick to your blocks. 


For those you wanting to join Stampin' Up!, a special offer is going to come available August 1st so keep your eyes open for this cute incentive.  Any questions, drop me a line, karlita@tctwest.net  Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment