Sunday, April 13, 2014

Best Things in Life Aren't Things.....

Do you ever stop and think about that phrase?   What things in life have brought you true happiness?  As for me.....I know its not material things.  It's the sense of accomplishment after completing a difficult task, the feeling of unconditional love you receive from a young child or even a pet, the joy in a child's face....It really is all about the simple things in life.  When you die with the most toys that's not how you're going to be remembered.  You'll be remembered for the kind of person you are and what differences you have made in the world.  That's one reason I love my "job" as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator.  I can teach people to find their inner creative soul and make things that bring joy to other peoples lives. 

 I particularly love the spring colors in this card and am looking forward to the flowers blooming and hearing the birds chirping in the morning.  


Stamp set:  Feel Goods

Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Smoky Slate, Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Crushed Curry, Daffodil Delight, Vellum, Watercolor Wonder DSP

Accessories:  2-1/2" circle punch, Bitty Butterfly punch, Elegant Butterfly Punch, Tea Lace Paper Doilies, Rhinestones

To prepare us for the upcoming retirement list, I'm offering a contest!!  Email me your list of 10 stamp sets that you thing will be on the retirement list.  Deadline is next Sunday, April 20th at 6:00 pm.  The winner with the most correct answers will win $10 off their next purchase of $50 or more with me.  SOOO, do your research this week, and email me your responses:   karlita@tctwest.net.  Hope all you of have a splendid week and pray for some wonderful spring weather to prepare us for Easter next Sunday.  


No comments:

Post a Comment