Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Simply Sketched

Water coloring is such a simple technique but gives an amazing first impression!  It's definitely something I need to do more often...but it was hard to find the right stamp set to be able to do it.  Not every stamp set lends itself to being water colored.   The girls at club were anxious to learn water coloring and loved this card. 



And the unique fold on this card added to the "ooohhs and awwwes".  


Using Smoky Slate for just the subtle shading below the flower added to the final touch to lift it off the paper.

Stamp set:  Simply Sketched

Cardstock:  Watercolor paper, Basic Black, Very Vanilla, Old Olive

Accessories:  Decorative Dots embossing folder, Basic Pearls, Blender pen, Big Shot!

Hope you're enjoying my new posts since my absence.  If you're looking forward to some new things, leave me some love!  I enjoy hearing feedback from my audience!  


No comments:

Post a Comment