Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Congratulations Grad!

I can't believe it is that time of the year where graduations and Mother's Day are upon us.  It feels like the school year just started and here we are a month away from summer.  It's kind of hard to say that considering it has barely even felt like spring very much....areas around us are still getting snow!  

This card is one I CASE'D from the Stampin' Up! catalog but just changed up the colors.  The girls at stamp club enjoyed these colors much more.  


Stamp set:  Blue Ribbon

Cardstock:  Crumb cake, Midnight Muse, Regals Color Collection DSP (Cherry Cobbler) 

Accessories:  Tea Lace Paper Doilies, 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch, 3/4" Cherry Cobbler Chevron Ribbon, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Big Shot!

If you'd like to be on my list for receiving an upcoming catalog in the next month or so please drop me an email at karlita@tctwest.net.  I look forward to hearing from you!  

No comments:

Post a Comment