Saturday, May 26, 2012

First MDS project


As I promised I can finally show you my very first MDS project.  My mom and dad had received a desk calendar last year for Christmas and fell in love with it.  This year time was not on my side so it did not get finshed for Christmas.  I started this project and felt overwhelmed as I knew very little and so I procrastinated.  Then I came across this online MDS class being offered by fellow demonstrator, Heather Summers.  As I learned more I got more pages finished and changed pages already done as I learned more tricks.  I was a hard convert from tradition scrapbooking.  I like to be able to feel texture and see dimension.  But the convenience in working with this program is so attractive.  I took my computer with me to my daughter's softball practice and worked away.  There's no mess to clean up...the list goes on and on.  Today's post will include the first part of the calendar and then tomorrow will be the remaining pages.  Hope this will provide you a little inspiration to give MDS a try.  And you can also see my inspiration for what I do and why... I love my kids!!





















 If you like what you see, send me an e-mail.  I'm looking to get an MDS class started in my area.  I'd love to pass along some tips and tricks I've learned.  karlita@tctwest.net

No comments:

Post a Comment