Thursday, May 3, 2012

New MDS Downloads

Every week my favorite day is Tuesday anticipating what new exciting downloads Stampin' Up! is going to have to offer.  I have been having so much fun on my current project!!  It is just about finished and I'll be able to have it sent off to be printed.  It's so convenient too!  I took my laptop to my daughter's softball practice and worked in the car for an hour and a half.  Not like I would've been able to do that with the traditional scrapbooking.  I must admit I am the newest convert :)  I'm having such a hard time delegating what money to spend/save for the new catalog and money I want to spend on new downloads!  Then there's convention just around the near corner....such dilemas!!!  Anyway, this week is no different, in that Stampin' Up! has given us some awesome new downloads to play with. 
Fifty Nifty Kit -- Digital Download
Fifty Nifty Kit #130059
Happy Camper Memories Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
Happy Camper Memories Stamp Brush Set #130069
It's A Wrap Occasions Stamp Brush Set -- Digital Download
It's A Wrap Occasions Stamp Brush Set #130058
 
Sunflower Stamp Brush -- Digital Download
Sunflower Stamp Brush #130165


Ahoy, Matey Ensemble -- Digital Download
Ahoy, Matey Ensemble #130078


Remember ladies, if you want to take advantage of the discontinued accessories, head on over to my Stampin' Up website.  These items are only available while supplies last and then the new catalog will be here.  Have a great Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment