Sunday, May 27, 2012

More MDS projects

Today's post is the second half of the desk calendar that I made for my parents.  I had so much fun looking through these last night that I had to buy more downloads to play with.  It's so fun and easy and convenient to use on your cards.  You don't have to wait for a stamp set to arrive from the UPS man (or woman).  Just download it on your computer and in minutes its ready to use.  Can you tell I'm in love with MDS?!!  I plan on making some end of the year teacher gifts over the next few days.  So keep an eye out for those later this week.


















Remember Stampin' Up! has offered a FREE 30-day trial offer on MDS Express. To get the free trial version, add My Digital Studio Express Trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.

At the end of the 30-day trial period, you can purchase either My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express to continue using the software. You will not need to re-download the program, but will simply enter the product key you receive after purchasing the software. (If you purchase the disc version you'll find it along with the shipped software, and if you purchase the downloadable My Digital Studio Express, you'll receive the product key via e-mail.)

Please let me know if you have any questions! I'd love to help you get started using this awesome digital scrapbooking software. karlita@tctwest.net As always, I love hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment