Thursday, August 2, 2012

Lots of important news!

Have I mentioned lately how great this week is going? :)  Today is the second day of sprinklers being put in my yard.  I no longer have to be a hose dragger and spending my time moving sprinklers....which means more time to play!!

August 1st marks several important events at Stampin' Up!.  First item is an incentive gift when you join Stampin' Up! as a demonstrator.



  • While the $99 price tag is exciting in and of itself, one of the biggest perks of the new Starter Kit is its flexibility! If you're a customer that likes to buy a lot of product then you should understand that not only are you getting a great deal on Starter Kit products but you get to choose for yourself, but you will also get a 20 percent discount on additional Stampin' Up! products.
  • If you're a little people phobic, remember you will have free access to Stampin' Connection and invitations to Stampin' Up! events-not to mention the fantastic new friendships you'll forge and regular opportunities to get together and stamp.
  • For those who can't get enough of the products and samples, you have access to sneak peeks, Title Benefits Bundles, Stampers' Showcase, and a FREE demonstrator magazine filled with beautiful photos and project ideas!

  • In addition, new demonstrators are eligible for TWO FREE months of Demonstrator Business Web Services (DBWS)-including their own business website and Online Store, access to a blog, calendar, a monthly e-newsletter, project gallery, and e-cards-if they sign up within 21 days of becoming a demonstrator.

    With all these great extra perks why wouldn't you want to give Stampin' Up! a try?  I'd love to have you part of my team whether you want to join to make extra money or just want to get a discount on the product.  This time of the year is one of the best times to join!  Head over to my Stampin' Up! website and take the plunge!

    Second big news....MDS2 became available!  This new upgrade to the current My Digital Studio offers so many new features to creating digital scrapbooks or other digital projects.  Part of this promotion is a 31% discount on a select group of digital downloads.  Check out this list while shopping online. 

    And last but not least, the Holiday catalog is now available to purchase with tons of amazing holiday projects to choose from.  If you don't have a current catalog, drop me an email with your address so I can get one out to you.  karlita@tctwest.net

    After I upgraded my software yesterday to MDS2, I got down to business and recreated some of the projects from the online class I took with Heather Summers.


    Just add a cute baby girl picture and you're all set!





    If you want to get started, but don't know how, I will be starting some MDS classes this fall.  In the meantime, download the free trial and get started. 


    No comments:

    Post a Comment