Wednesday, August 15, 2012

SUO51 & NA7

Before I came downstairs tonight to work I skimmed thru my copy of Paper Crafts magazine and found a sketch that I thought I'd like to try sometime.  Then I get online to look at some of the sketch challenges and low and behold, it's almost identical to the one in the magazine.  So, of course, I jumped on the band wagon! 

We have double duty again tonight.  Makes my life a little easier.  Plus it'll go to the recipient tomorrow.  So actually killed 3 birds with one stone :) 

Have to say that the weather today was just like I said it would be.  A beautiful 60 degrees, cloudy, and drizzly!  Heaven sent after the 90 plus degree days we've been having for well over a month.  Makes me look forward to the fall months, hopefully coming soon! 

Nac7sketch


This sketch is from a new challenge blog just recently started, Nacho Average Challenges.  I'd love to see these crafty ladies get a lot more traffic, so I'll be playing along as my time allows.  Thanks ladies for the new site!

And this sketch also follows the guidelines to participate in the SUOnly challenge this week by using DSP in a creative way.   Thanks for letting me show my creativity! 



Cardstock:  Whisper white, Daffodil delight, Old olive, Real red, Marina mist, Pumpkin pie, Rich razzleberry, and Polka Dot DSP

Stamp set: You're Amazing

Accessories:  1-1/4" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, Apothecary accents framelits, Big Shot!, 3/8" brights glimmer brads

Thanks for stopping by and have a great remainder of the week!  Kari

5 comments:

  1. Love your card! Those DSP spotted spots are perfect for our layout! Thanks so much for joining us!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a bright and cheery card!! Love those polka dots. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN!!! Great way to use that fun polka dot paper and the punches! Cute! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the bright colors. Thanks for playing with the Nacho Challenge group!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun little sketch with colorful papers! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete