Wednesday, August 8, 2012

MOJO253

Just one of the little perks of attending convention is that we receive a unique stamp set for attending several of the classes.  This set is not available for purchase and is only held by those that attend convention.  This year, of course, the stamp set followed along the theme of convention, "I am". 


Convention is a great experience to be had by all!  Just to be around people that share the same love of stamping is such a natural high.  I wish all of my customers could experience it and understand why I love Stampin' Up! so much.  Next year will not be a let down for sure as Stampin' Up! celebrates 25 years in business. 

I would love for you to jump on board with me and take the Starlight Express to Salt Lake City next year.  This month only Stampin' Up! is offering an extra incentive gift for joining as a demonstrator.  You will receive a FREE Howl-o-ween Printer's Tray project kit!  This boo-tiful kit contains all the bits and pieces to create a super spooky Halloween deocration.


Now that you can create your own customizable kit for only $99 and receive free shipping on your kit, why wouldn't you want to join the Starlight Stampers?!   I'd love for you to join as I expand my team.  Please email me if you have any questions.  karlita@tctwest.net

Here's the recipe for today's creation:

Cardstock:  Primrose petals, Baja breeze, Midnight Muse, Whisper white, and Patio Party DSP

Stamp set:  I am..

Accessories:   Festive paper piercing pack , Paper piercer, Bitty Banner framelits, Labels collection framelits, Big Shot!,  In color dahlias, 3/8" midnight muse stitched satin ribbon




No comments:

Post a Comment