Sunday, August 26, 2012

Spring Colors, ribbon shares & new class

Hope you're not getting tired of my scrapbook pages made with the ever wonderful MDS2!!!  I can't say enough how wonderful Stampin' Up! has made this program.  The changes and improvements are just over the top!  This is another layout I picked up from my class with Heather Summers. 

We have been without power now for an hour for unknown reasons.  The entire subdivision is dark.  Luckily we have a nice generator and my husbands not working tonight so we hooked it up to the house and have power where needed :)  Thank goodness for modern day technology! 




For any of you that missed out on the last round of ribbon shares I am going to offer it again.  Here are the details from the last time I posted the info on ribbon shares.  Just send me an e-mail with which ones you are interested in, karlita@tctwest.net 

For any of you in the Billings/Laurel area, I'm offering a class on Thursday, September 6th that will be creating the holiday ornament featured on the front page of the Holiday mini catalog. 



Class fee is $25 and will include a package of the cherry cobbler tulle and a package of the vintage faceted buttons used on this ornament.  Class registration is due by Friday, August 31st so I can pre-order all the supplies.  Just drop me a line if you'd like to sign up.  You can also RSVP on my Stampin' Up! website here

No comments:

Post a Comment