Sunday, February 26, 2012

Fresh Vintage

I have to be honest, when I saw this stamp set in the Sale-a-bration catalog, I wasn't too sure about it.  I'm not really the vintagey (if that's a word), rustic stamp kind of girl.  But when I got the Everyday Enchantment DSP from the same catalog I thought I may need to work a little on this.  The paper has such beautiful colors and lends itself to making so many different kinds of cards or scrapbook pages!  Can't wait to give it a try on some digital scrapbooking......whenever there's more time added to the day!  Since there was already so much color in the paper I went for a more muted stamp image.  Still feel like it's missing something but I can't put my finger on it right now.....


Cardstock:  Very vanila, pool party, calypso coral, & Everyday Enchantment DSP

Stamp set:  Fresh Vintage, Delightful Dozen

Accessories:   Everyday enchantment ribbon & brad pack, sponge

There's just a little over a month left for the Sale-a-bration promotion.  I have just a few spots available if you'd like to host a workshop and take advantage of the great benefits you can earn!  Don't have time in your schedule?  You can always collect orders for an outside party and earn some awesome rewards!  Let me know, karlita@tctwest.net , the clock is ticking!

No comments:

Post a Comment