Thursday, February 23, 2012

New MDS downloads this week!

Since I'm short on time tonight and not exactly feeling like a whole person this will be just an informative post.  This weeks new MDS downloads are really adorable.  Remember Stampin' Up! is offering a free 30 day trial for MDS Express.   It's so amazing what you can do with the program.  I'll be offering a class in a month or so if you'd like to get to know the basics.  Check out my SU website for the latest class schedules. 

129360L
On the Go Kit #129360
129609L
Blossom Builders Embellishments #129609

129590L
Wedding Wheels Stamp Brush #129590
129362L
Eggceptional Easter Designer Template Pages #129362
 
129592L
Announcing Baby Girl Postcard Template #129592



129593L
 Announcing Baby Boy Postcard Template #129593
To get the free trial version, add My Digital Studio Express Trial (item 129600) to your online shopping cart, and then download and install it from your Download Manager.

At the end of the 30-day trial period, you can purchase either My Digital Studio or My Digital Studio Express to continue using the software. You will not need to re-download the program, but will simply enter the product key you receive after purchasing the software. (If you purchase the disc version you'll find it along with the shipped software, and if you purchase the downloadable My Digital Studio Express, you'll receive the product key via e-mail.)

Please let me know if you have any questions!  I'd love to help you get started using this awesome digital scrapbooking software.  karlita@tctwest.net  As always, I love hearing from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment