Saturday, February 4, 2012

Valentine treats

I love making treats for my daughter's class for holidays.  But this year she wanted to get the boring box treats/cards that you assemble.  Before buying them, I asked if she was sure she wanted to do that, telling her I had lots of cute ideas for the kids.  She said, "No Mom, just make my teacher something."  We got home and I showed her one of the things I had planned and she said, "awwwwww".  Hmmmm, told ya so!  Mother always knows best!  So instead, I will show my club girls how to make these cute and fast treats.  They've been seen across the web on several different blogs but I changed it up a bit with the colors I like.  Hope you enjoy!

Your base piece of cardstock is 2 1/4" x 6 1/2" and then score at 2 1/2" & 4"

I punched a 1/2 circle at the top for a hole for the stick


Cardstock:  Pear pizzazz, baja breeze, whisper white, & Twitterpated DSP

Stamp Set:  PS I Love You

Accessories:  1-3/4" scallop circle punch, 1-3/8" circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1/2" circle punch, stampin dimensionals, pear pizzazz 1/2" stitched-poly ribbon, sticky strip

If you haven't checked out the Sell-A-Bration catalog yet, click on the icon at the top of this page.  Or if you like to receive a copy by mail drop me an e-mail, karlita@tctwest.net and I can get one sent to you.   I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment