Saturday, February 11, 2012

Sweet cake

You know the saying "Time flies when you're having fun!".  I can't believe its the middle of February and tomorrow is my reveal day on our team website, http://www.inkingeverythingwithbecky.com/.  It just seems like the other day Becky was asking me if I was interested in this new business venture (adventure). 

The new year was a fresh start for me and I made a lot of changes.  One was cutting back a day from work so that I could work more on my Stampin' Up! business. I have been so happy since I did that.  I love working in my craft room "playing" with my toys!  Life is short so you should enjoy what you do....

Everyone has been talking about Stampin' Up Sale-a-bration that's going on.  You should know it is not just about getting free merchandise with purchases.   It's also an opportunity for you to join Stampin' Up at a reduced price of $125!  They've also made it more enticing by offering you a free digital download for My Digital Scrapbooking or a free DSP pack every month for the remainder of the year.  Now, you may not want to join for the extra money you'll have in your pocket.  I simply wanted to get the things I already loved cheaper!  If that's what you're interested in, take a chance....what do you have to lose?  If you have questions, click on the following link and review the information. 

Tonight's adorable card is going to be my daughter's Valentine.  Didn't realize it until I was done, but it's perfect for her since she loves cupcakes and the colors are fun too!


Cardstock:  Pool party, whisper white, & sweet shop specialty DSP

Stamp set:  Sweet cake

Accessories:  Jelly bean brads, pool party 3/8" ruffled ribbon, perfect polka dots embossing folder, Big Shot!, and dazzling details

I have posted some new classes on my Stampin' Up website, so check it out and get signed up before class spaces fill up!  Keep checking back for more updates as I have more classes in mind.  Any questions, just drop me an e-mail, karlita@tctwest.net   I'd love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment