Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Happiest Birthday Wishes

So have any of you wondered how I came up with my blog name?  Do you notice the time of day that I do all my posts?  I am a night owl!  Early mornings are not my cup of tea.  Never have been and probably never will be.  My children are even turning out like me :)  My husband learned real early from the get go that he doesn't mess with me in the mornings, otherwise, there's consequences!  So this job is just perfect for me because I set my own hours.  Can't get any better than that! 

For those of you just checking in, Stampin' Up! has started the greatest Sale-A-Bration of the Year! 

There are THREE wonderful ways for you to benefit during Sale-A-Bration… here they are!
  • Purchase the Stampin' Up! Starter Kit: During Sale-A-Bration, the Starter Kit is just $125 ($50 off!) AND, for purchasing it you will get a FREE Digital Download OR pack of Designer Series Paper every month for a year!! And those two items are interchangeable and YOUR CHOICE!!!! One month you can pick a download and the next a DSP pack. You can purchase the Starter Kit and receive this deal through March.  If you don't purchase it until March, you'll loose a freebie. And if you only want to be a demonstrator for the discount, there are plenty of "hobby" demonstrators in Stampin' Up!  That's why I originally started.  For more details on joining CLICK HERE.
  • Hosting a Workshop or being your own Hostess!: When you host a workshop during Sale-A-Bration or place a large order that qualifies for it's own Hostess Benefits, you'll get extra perks! For a $150 workshop or order, a FREE TOTE BAG is given!!!! For a $400 workshop or order, an ENTIRE bundle is given – this bundle includes the Sale-A-Bration Exclusive Paper, Brads, Ribbon and coordinating Stamp Set!!
  • Ordering!: For EVERY $50 spent, a FREE gift can be selected from the Sale-A-Bration brochure — and there's NO LIMIT!!!! Spend $50, get a free gift. Spend $100, get 2 free gifts. Spend $400, get 8 gifts PLUS the hostess bundle and tote bag!  **If you have a $150 order please let me know because I have to place the order for you to earn the free tote bag!**



Today's creation is from the ever-so-cute hostess stamp set, Happiest Birthday Wishes.  It's such an easy card to duplicate if you need a card in a hurry! 


Cardstock:  Wild wasabi, so saffron, very vanilla, and Just Add Cake DSP

Stamp set:  Happiest Birthday Wishes

Accessories:  1/2" poppy parade stitched-poly ribbon, scallop edge border punch, large oval punch, Big Shot!, Lots of tags sizzlits die

Hope you enjoy tonights card.  As always, I look forward to hearing from you.  karlita@tctwest.net



No comments:

Post a Comment