Sunday, September 16, 2012

Craft Fair season

With my first craft fair coming up in just two weeks I am getting busy making things to have for display and to sell. One of my favorite Stampin' Up! products is their fabric, even though I don't know how to sew.  There are so many ways to use it for projects that don't require sewing.  This project is one of my favorite!  I believe every woman needs a purse hangar.  There's nothing like going to a restaurant and having no place to put your purse.  You can't trust putting it on the back of your chair.  And God forbid you put it on the dirty floor!  Eeewwwwww!!!  It's just the right size to keep in your purse and not take up a lot of room.  





The flowers were cut using the Fun Flowers Bigz die.   Just one of the many things that can be cut using the Big Shot!  

My craft show schedule for now is as follows:  (until I add in more shows)

*  Saturday,  September 29th, The Crossings in Laurel  9-3pm 
*  Saturday, October 20th, St Agnes in Red Lodge, 9-3pm
*  Saturday, October 27th,  St Patrick's church in Billings, 9-3pm
*  Saturday, November 3rd, St Bernard's church in Billings Heights, 9-3pm

I'd love for you to stop by and say "Hi!".  Hope you all have a great week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment