Sunday, September 23, 2012

You're Amazing!

I'm preparing for my first craft show this coming weekend.  Lots of little things to do and need more cards to make to fill up my rack that just came this week.  As things come together this week I'll show you my "mockup" that I have in my basement.  This is one of the cards that I created yesterday.  It's a partial CASE from Anne Hile.  I loved her design but changed up the colors to accommodate what I had.




Cardstock:  Whisper white, Pacific point, Sahara sand, Brights Collection DSP paper pack

Stamp set:  You're Amazing!

Accessories:  Square lattice embossing folder, Apothecary accents framelits, Big Shot!, Brights designer buttons, Island Indigo Bakers Twine, Essentials paper piercing pack, rhinestones

Have a great week and make time to stamp!  

No comments:

Post a Comment