Thursday, September 6, 2012

Teachers!! Get MDS for free!!

For a limited time and on a first come first serve basis, Stampin' Up! is offering FREE copies of My Digital Studio for schools. Contact me and I will email you the request form for your school.   

Here are a few of the fantastic things that you could create for use in your school or classroom:
  • Create bulletin board décor
  • Make certificates and awards for student achievement
  • Make birthday cards for students
  • Create parent flyers or newsletters
  • Create a photobook of a special class activity, or an overview of the whole year
  • And more...

  •  

    And we have the fine print information:

  • If a school has already received a donation from Stampin' Up! and has exceeded the amount of donations allowed in a given time period they will not be able to participate.
  • Donations will be met on a first come first serve basis while supplies last.
  • Stampin' Up! will follow-up with schools to see how you are using the software and may contact you for stories about the usage.
  • This offer is only available in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico.


  • I finally got my teacher/staff gifts finished the night before last and was able to deliver them to school yesterday.  How ironic that Stampin' Up! announced this offer. Luck was on my side yesterday:) 

    Seem to be having problems with blogger again as I can't upload any photos since last night......will try again later today so you can see what got delivered.   Appears that I need to create my posts in Chrome as Internet Explorer is giving me the problems....this technology stuff.....




    Have a great remainder of the week!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment