Friday, September 14, 2012

Hybrid thanks

As you know I've been having tons of fun with MDS2!  So when I needed some much past due thank you's I relied on MDS.  Still just can't believe the versatility of this program and what can all be done....So for todays project I created four card fronts on an 8-1/2" x 11 page and sent them off to Office Max to be printed (don't have my awesome printer yet)  Once I picked them up I added some coordinating brads for embellisment and mounted with dimensionals on a card front.  Voila!!



If you think MDS2 is something you'd like to try, don't forget that Stampin' Up! has a free 30 day trial offer. Head over to my Stampin' Up! website to check out the details.   I can tell you from experience, that it's addicting!  I know that there are tons of people out there with loads of shoe boxes with pictures and memories just sitting there waiting for something to be done with them.  Or you have several memory sticks loaded with photos that nobody is looking at.  Now is the time to make them into memories that your family will cherish for generations.  Contact me so I can get you on the right road!  

No comments:

Post a Comment