Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Holiday treats

The wonderful fall season is finally upon us here in Montana.  We woke up this morning to a crisp 33 degrees!  It felt splendiferous!  So with that fall season ever so near, that means that weekend craft shows will be showing up as well.  I will be having a busy season ahead of me as I have already signed up for four craft shows.  This will be my first time but they say once you're prepared for the first one the others are just a piece of cake.  So I've been thinking of things that will be fun to have at my booth and some cute gift ideas.  So that leads me to my first project today. 



We have a simple gift box filled with three 3x3 cards, some embellished envelopes, and then three decorated candies.  Very simple to recreate and could easily be redone for a private party. 



Cardstock:  Early espresso, Whisper white, Gumball green, Cherry cobbler, Soft suede, and Snow Festival DSP

Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages

Accessories:  Dotted scallop ribbon border, Decorative label punch, 1-3/4" scallop circle punch, 1" circle punch, 1-1/4" circle punch, basic rhinestones, Natural designer buttons, Cherry cobbler 1/2" seam binding ribbon, Cherry cobbler Baker's twine, linen thread, Holiday collection framelits, Bitty banner framelits

The holiday season is a great time for get togethers with friends so why not create some fun holiday projects.  I'd love to set up a time and coordinate a private party with you and some friends.  Drop me an email so we can discuss some times!  karlita@tctwest.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment